Cova Carved Tour + Sunset
The Sunset at sea awaits us! We leave from the port of Denia towards Cabo de San Antonio, until we reach the Cova Tallada, which is located within the Marine Reserve, a protected space of high ecological value, being an area where navigation within its waters is limited and the Entering the cave with motor boats, we get as close to the coast as the law allows us to be able to admire the beauty of the cliffs up close while we savor a refreshing drink. Then we head towards the north breakwater of the port, the climax of the journey in which we can see the sun hide between the mountains of the Costa Blanca. We start our return to the port of Denia with a good taste in our mouths. To enjoy the Mediterranean and share good times, the magic of the sunset is the answer!
Choose a day and book your excursion online in 1 minute!
20 € Adults
18 € Seniors
12 € Children
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
1 drink (cava cup or soft drink)
A Catamaran tour
Crew and fuel
- We do not enter the Cova Tallada, we get as close as possible.
- Drinks or food are not allowed on board.
- Bar service on board. Consumptions will be paid by card.
- A specific boat is not guaranteed.
- Subject to availability.
- For group reservations a minimum of 20 people is required.
- Advance booking is essential.
- The departures will be made with a minimum of 15 people.
- All our excursions are subject to weather conditions.
- It is essential to show up 30 minutes before for check-in.
- Boarding closes 10 minutes before departure time
Book now an unforgettable experience sailing along the coast of Denia on a catamaran!
You may also enjoy these…
More than 15 years sailing and sharing our passion for the sea.
VALENCIA • 634 67 52 06
GANDIA • 634 96 80 52
DENIA • 664 23 84 21
JAVEA • 634 67 87 16
Copyright © 2022 Boramar. All Rights Reserved