WALK BY THE SEA WITH MUSSELS TASTING
One of the most attractive outings, both for its beauty and its incredible price! We leave from the port of Denia towards the Marine Reserve, as long as the state of the sea allows it (it will be at the captain’s discretion), until we reach the Cova Tallada where we will see Cape San Antonio up close. As it is a Marine Natural Reserve, navigation and bathing within its waters are prohibited, but we will go as close to the coast as the law allows us so that you can enjoy magnificent views while we savor a mussel tasting and a refreshing drink. We return to port with some dances and a good taste in our mouths.
Choose a day and book your excursion online in 1 minute!
12 € Adults
8 € Childrens
Duration: 1 hora
Availability:All year round
FEB: S-D 12h y 16h
MAR-MAY: M,J,V,S,D 11h, 12h, 16h
OCT: L,X,V,S,D 11h, 12h, 16h
Motorized catamaran trip
1 drink (white wine, water or soft drink)
Crew and fuel
- We do not enter the Cova Tallada, we get as close as possible.
- Drinks or food are not allowed on board.
- Bar service on board. Consumptions will be paid by card.
- A specific boat is not guaranteed.
- Subject to availability.
- For group reservations a minimum of 20 people is required.
- Advance booking is essential.
- The departures will be made with a minimum of 15 people.
- All our excursions are subject to weather conditions.
- It is essential to show up 30 minutes before for check-in.
- Boarding closes 10 minutes before departure time
Book now an unforgettable experience sailing along the coast of Denia on a catamaran!
You may also enjoy these…
More than 15 years sailing and sharing our passion for the sea.
VALENCIA • 634 67 52 06
GANDIA • 634 96 80 52
DENIA • 664 23 84 21
JAVEA • 634 67 87 16
Copyright © 2022 Boramar. All Rights Reserved